7:20 a.m. - 2:55 p.m.
Drop-Off: Begins at 6:55 a.m.
Pick-Up: Begins at 2:55 p.m.
6th - 8th
6625 FM 2004
Hitchcock, TX 77563
Our sole priority at Crosby Middle School is to make sure everyone is loved, safe and thriving to learn.
- Everyone belongs. Everyone matters
- We COMPETE at a high level in everything we do
- Challenge each other. Celebrate our successes
Programs and Activities
At Crosby Middle School, we have a variety of programs and activities designed to meet the needs of our students:
- ESL Program
- Special Education Program
- Tutorial Programs
- Fine Arts Programs - Art, Band, Dance and Choir
- Athletic Programs - Football, Boys and Girls Basketball, Volleyball, Track and Field, and Cheer
- Hispanic Heritage Club
- Photography Club
- K.I.C.K Club
- African-American Cultural Club
- Spirit Club
- Art Club
IDs must be worn upon entering the building.
Cell phones must be powered off and in backpacks. If you need to contact your child, call the office: 409.316.6542.
Shoes must be in dress code before entering the building.
Parents must have IDs when entering the building.
No cursing- behave appropriately
Do not park in the fire lane.
- Goal 1: Make academic achievement and student performance the priority of Crosby Middle School
- Goal 2: Recruit, Reward, and Retain Highly Qualified Staff
- Goal 3: Maintain a safe and disciplined environment conducive to learning
- Goal 4: Create a clear road map for students as well as staff through a dedicated PLC (TIP)